Firms which have become accredited find that the process not only provides an external assurance of quality, but also is of great benefit internally.
Firms which wish to become accredited follow these steps:
- Become a member of CPRFHK
- Contact the Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) to book an audit date (see contact details below)
- Prepare background information and an agenda for the audit day for the HKQAA auditor, according to the CPRFHK / HK standard
- Undergo audit: HK$6,750 auditor's fee in normal cases
- Correct non-compliance areas, if any
- HKQAA will inform CPRFHK about successful audits only
- Repeat every 3 years
Answers to specific questions about Accreditation can be found in the FAQ About Accreditation section of this website.